Wedding Photography could be the most important investment you make in your wedding. It is worth spending money on a good wedding photographer because your photographs will provide you with a lasting record for of your day. But, I understand that weddings are expensive enough as it is, so I offer my photography at the cheapest price I can. I’m sure you’ll agree that my prices are lower than many other wedding photographers – this is because I love what I do and I am still developing my business.
Full day wedding commission starts from £1100. Usually I document the whole wedding day, from getting ready in the morning through to the reception in the evening.
The following is included as standard:
- one pre-wedding meeting to discuss all the details of your day. It will enable me to tailor my services to your needs. I will show you my work and a selection of albums I offer
- visit to the wedding location(s) in advance of the day
- thoroughly planned group/posed photographs to ensure prompt execution on the day and a plan for rain
- highlights of your wedding on my photoblog while you are on honeymoon
- retouching and perfecting personally every image that makes my edit in post-production
- your own private online gallery of images for you to view and select from
- additional meetings as necessary after your wedding (album selection etc)
- a selection of digital high resolution photographs
It is worth to mention that I offer a selection of beautiful wedding albums as there is something wonderful about good quality printed images. Album prices start from £350.
If you think that your wedding should be covered by multiple photographers please let me know as I will be happy to discuss it.
Please contact me to find out about my wedding photography prices and create your custom built package.